The Firm has offices in New York and Philadelphia.
The Firm provides advice and counsel concerning:
- United States laws regulating foreign investment;
- New York State corporate law (corporate incorporation and foundation agreements, corporate mergers and acquisitions in the United States, shareholder agreements, reorganizations, and divestitures);
- United States and New York State banking and securities laws;
- Federal and New York State laws governing and regulating corporate and individual income taxation;
- New York State commercial law matters (distribution and sales agreements, franchise agreements, guaranties, security arrangements);
- International trade law;
- Public international law;
- New York State laws governing real estate;
- United States Federal laws governing transport (customs and transit regulations, shipping laws);
- Federal Import and export regulations;
- Federal Intellectual property law (patent, trademark, and copyright law);
- New York State and Fdereal employment laws (employee contracts and employment agreements);
- New York State inheritance law.